COMMUNITY FOOD SHARE 50/50 DRAW- RULES OF PLAY –
- This only 50/50 raffle is being run by Community Food Share DS (commonly known as Community Food Share), with head-office in Winchester, Ontario.
- The monthly lottery will take place beginning January 1st 2021 and will continue through October 2021. Tickets will be available for online purchase only at https://communityfoodshare.bump5050.com/.
- Ticket sales will begin for a new 50/50 raffle on the first day of each month
- Ticket sales will close on the final day of each month
- A winner will be chosen on the first day of the following month.
- All tickets will only be sold to people who are 18 years of age or older.
- Tickets are 3 tickets for $10.00, 10 tickets for $20.00, and 50 tickets for $50.00.
- Tickets for this draw are only available for purchase in the Province of Ontario.
- Tickets will be sold using electronic raffle system supplied by Bump 5050.
- After buying, patrons will be sent a receipt with their 50/50 tickets from a Random Selection System. No specific numbers can be given as numbers are generated randomly.
- The winner will receive 50% of the total sales proceeds with the remainder going to the Community Food Share DS. The amount of the current 50/50 prize will be on the website where tickets are purchased (https://communityfoodshare.bump5050.com/).
- The winning ticket number will be selected by a Random Number Generation (RNG) system from all raffle tickets sold for the draw for that game.
- The winning number will be announced online at https://communityfoodshare.bump5050.com/ and the ticket purchaser will be notified by email within 24 hours using the email address provided online at time of purchase.
- The winner may make arrangements to claim their prize by contacting Community Food Share by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The winner will need to produce two pieces of identification, including photo ID, and then the prize payment will be paid by email transfer or cheque only. No cash.
- The winning ticket holder has six (6) months in which to claim their prize from the date of the draw.
- If no winner comes forward, the number will be continually posted on https://communityfoodshare.bump5050.com/ for six months following the draw date.
- Unclaimed 50/50 prize will be held for six months at which time the unclaimed proceeds will be donated back to Community Food Share DS.
- If due to unforeseen circumstances, a 50/50 draw must be cancelled mid-month, the raffle will be closed immediately, and a winner will be drawn based on existing sales.
- The above set Rules of Play will be posted wherever tickets are being sold.
Lottery License #: RAF1199870